June 13, 2015

Release and Version Vagrant Boxes with Atlas

Vagrant is an amazing flexible management tool for VM (Virtual Machines). You can easily build, run and deploy Virtualbox, VMWare, AmazonWS and more VMs. Atlas is a platform for uploading and managing Vagrant boxes. I can build and upload new boxes and download my boxes to any environment and deploy them when needed.

I have several vagrant boxes under configuration and adjust them when necessary. New boxes will be rolled out and each box is checked daily by a nightly build. Old version will be still available and replaced seamlessly. In this tutorial I want to show how I implemented a release cycle for Atlas.

The release cycle is described in this Tutorial.

Project and code can be found in the Github repository blacklabelops/packercentos.

No comments:

Post a Comment